Many men know the challenging and lonely path as a teenager to become a young man. Many parents know the despair in their relationship with their adolescent son. Would it not be great to take some important steps in one weekend with your son?
Koningshart offers that opportunity in a Making of Men weekend. In a challenging weekend we teach boys (14 to 24) to take great steps from the support of powerful men. They make the steps in one leap while men are witnessing. A weekend where they benefit from their whole lives.
Boys along with their parents participate in the Making of Men weekend. The shape depends on the age of your son.
If the father is not available, a mentor or another man will take part with him. To the boy, both parents play, in and around the weekend, an important role in the transition from boy to young man. For fathers and mothers it’s a long weekend that stays with them for a long time.
We know the steps from boy to man
- We work from 25 years of experience ArneRubinstein (Australia )
- The support has been scientifically proven,
- Boys thrive on, with effect for the whole family.
What does our program provide?
- Stronger relationship between father and son
- A new role for mothers after theylovingly give space their son in a ritual
- Better communication and social skills
- More respect for mothers and women
- Better attitude to finish school
- Better motivation to take responsibility towards the community and provide something in this
- Increased self-confidence
Investing in happiness
Koningshart wants to support you and your son so that he’ll soon be a powerful, confident man. In this way he will be able to do that what is necessary.
We unfortunately cannot do this for free, so we charge for our services. For us, your participation is more important than the price you paid. So, if the required investment for you is not feasible, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- The allinclusive fee per family (father or husband, the son and his mother (who will only be there the first night) is € 555, – incl. VAT, for the female ritual on the first evening, for the accommodation and for the meals of the men. If this contribution is a barrier to participation, a discount depending on your income is negotiable. Ask for the possibilities.
- We recommend totake one extra man (grandfather, godfather, stepfather, sports trainer). The more men from the surroundings of the boy understand what steps the “young man” has made the better it is. His financial contribution for the whole weekend is € 125, – and consists mainly of the accommodation costs and food.
Come to one of our following weekends:
- 27, 28 and January 29, 2017Address: Platvoet Dijk 18, 7271NG Borculo
- 25, 26, 27 and May 28, 2017Attention: four days instead of three days (around Ascension Day)
- 6,7 and October 8, 2017